applelicious life

Monday, June 6, 2011

you know what..this is random but i really gotta find somewhere to express!!! before i jump down or go crazy.

my back is sore like mad due to stress. I think I have never had such a long treatment at Doc Will's place before. I am leaving for hk tmr. I am left with a million stuff to do. maybe i exaggerated a bit but i know i definitely have something to do.

At this moment in my life, although i stop myself from thinking about you but..hopefully i am wrong about this..I really thought my life will be so so so much easier when you are with me. At least i have someone that I have no restrictions to talk about anything. I know you won't read about this because you are so busy with your life now.
Well, thats the whole point right? wouldnt wana burden you even more.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I felt much better.
ooh dear life! here i come again =)

p/s: is still the same =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home