applelicious life

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm now at KGNS.. nothing really much to talk about..Just wana share a jot down a few interesting things happened throughout the week..

YOU are to THRIVE and not just SURVIVE. - I got this from church during a service few weeks ago..
hmm..saturday i had school and after that I went to grab a movie with bro, Will and Ginny. Avatar. a cool movie i shall comment.
Now I understand who James Cameron needs 10 years to finish making the movie but is worth it. Despite that this movie was released since last year, the crowd at the cinema is as good as it was just released especially when it is 3D. The movie line is fantastic. Who would thought of a story like that? I mean Pandora..and humans becoming one of the Avatar when they are asleep?
lol..the funny thing is that Jared (met him at cupcake chic) thought Will and Ginny are my parents.

ooh well..this would be sort of a reminder to myself.
The person you love or the person who love you wouldn't wana hurt you in any ways. If you are hurt, I guess this God's calling to stop.


Expect the unexpected. Live life to the fullest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home