applelicious life

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First post in the new decade!

wow...this is really gonna be my first post in the new decade.
Time really flies, right?
I remembered when I was still little..everyone was so excited of a new century 2000 and POOF! is already 2010.
I am pretty sure everyone has new resolution for this new year.
During dinner with a bunch of family friends, I heard Uncle Alex said to her standard 6 daughter when she was about to have a bowl of rice, ' Na ( her name )..you've promised daddy yr aim in 2010 is cut down on carbo..' Lol..she's only 11..long way to go..although she is taller and bigger size than me but I just felt sorry that she gotta control her food consumption this young. I remembered she was the cutest and tiniest little girl among us. Now, she had grown up =)
1st Jan..2nd Jan..3rd Jan.. It was all about PAR--TY!
I stayed up until midnight these few days but I did not fail to wake up early to my violin class and church =)

I have aims too.
But whether or not I achieve them, God knows.
I'm a Form 5 girl now. Yes! 5!
I still can remember every bit of Form 1 when I first came to school ( late for a week )with chicken pox scars all over my face and body. That was pretty sad. I'm like the-weird-girl in school and now..i'm a form 5 girl who survived!! muahahahaha. Lol

In year 2009, so many happy and sad things happened but I believe everything happened for a reason.
I've get to know God better, especially through CF camp. It was indeed an unforgettable camp and the next one is coming right up! =D
And..all of a sudden, looking at my board and walls at home, I've realised I've got so many work to do for societies and clubs..dreams yet to be fulfilled.homework and projects yet to be done..
but still, it appeared for a reason..right?
I considered last year as a really special year when I think back. Many things that I've never expected to happened, happened.
Got so close with the CF family, having greaat and supportive friends, failed once?, get to performed for prom, feel the joy when we won the house cup in decoration and feel the pain and tears when we lost another one..is just amazing..
I hope that friendships can be restored, i hope if I have hurt anyone, please do not hold the grudges because I treasure every friendship .



and now..2010
list of things to fulfill and I shall always remember the rainbow that pastor had told us.
rainbow is one of the beautiful things that God has created and this year will be a year of great expanantial increase. =)


SHU MIN!!! you gotta focus focus focus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home