applelicious life

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I don't feel any better when you are sick.
But in life, every people has different callings. As for now, maybe we both have different ones.
Things are usually black and white but we can't deny the fact that we must leave some spaces for the 'grey' part.
There are things which I just couldn't explain nor tell anybody except for God because nobody will ever understand what I am struggling within me.

No word could describe how I feel.
But I've learnt one thing. Life needs colour. I'm once again awaiting for the rainbow to come. manifestation of THE promise.
I made my promise and I cannot break it. Is not going to be easy, we know that. But there will be strength..there will..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home