applelicious life

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You used to complain to me that none of the post I wrote is about you.
Now, I'll dedicate this to you.
You said stop crying.
You said stop being 'like this'
every word counts you know.
You convinced me that your love for me is real.
You convinced me that it'll be forever.
I've counterclaimed it so many times throughout the years, trying to convince you that it is not true.
Ironically, how I wished that what you said is true.
I'm tired. I'm really tired of crying. I'm really tired of thinking that we still have a chance to be together. It is so confusing when you start treating me good. What does it mean?
You told me you have not let it go, so am I. Why other people understand the beauty and simplicity of Love but you don't. If we still have each other in our hearts, why must we let go?

it is never ending 'whys'

But God says we will never fully understand his plan for us. We will never be satisfied by what we know for now until the time has come.

p/s: I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home